EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION
I am looking for an amazing Executive Assistant to help me run my business! This is a part time job, 15-20 hours/week, with the possibility to increase as the business grows. Prior experience in real estate, mortgage, or title industries is preferred. If you're interested in learning more, please read below. If you feel you're a good match for the job, please email me the following:
1. Cover letter explaining why you think you're a good fit
2. Resume (if applicable).
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing the agent's time and calendar
- Sustaining and servicing the current client base
- Make sure the agent is performing the “A” activities (Lead Generation)
- Implement any of the marketing programs (monthly mailers, client parties, pop-by gifts, etc)
- Establish and maintain a consistent follow-up program with elite client base (e.g. monthly meetings)
- Complete and priortize a daily “To-Do-List” in order to have measureable results for day-to-day operations
- Understand and support established company philosophy, policies and procedures to provide proper and effective service as requested.
- Protect the agent’s time by keeping interruptions to a minimum through screening incoming email, mail, and calls (as needed)
- Seek to build relationships with the agent’s database
- Answer all telephone calls with confidence and quality service (as needed)
- Handle as many outgoing calls as possible from beginning to completion. Handle them accurately and efficiently and always make sure each client is completely satisfied.
- Document all calls you handle
- Greet clients and vendors courteously and confidently.
- Confirm all appointments and maintain a schedule of the agent’s time
- Anticipate and prepare materials needed by the agent for conferences, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc
- Open and process mail on a daily basis
- Draft and answer correspondence within office standards
- Create form letter and maintain a reference manual with copies of all letters with an address in order to locate them easily on a computer
- Maintain Daily records of all business transactions and expenses; ensure bills are paid on time.
- Maintain and organize supplies to avoid emergencies; keep an inventory list.
- Process assigned tasks, customer inquiries, agent inquiries, and other related work in a timely manner
- Assure all clients and/or agents are kept up to date on the progress on their transaction
- Follow through on all commitments or promises made by our office
- Identify problems, recommend solutions, and offer money saving ideas/money making ideas.
- Seek improvement of existing procedures and systems. Ask questions.
- Operate standard office equipment.
- Maintain a professional office environment
- Promote an environment of team work.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Manage website
- Three years administrative experience
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Customer service mentality
- Positive attitude
- Multi-task oriented
- Phone skills
- Math aptitude
- Computer literate
- Has reliable transportation and valid driver's license with clean driving record
I know it seems like a lot, but it really isn't too bad. I've been handling everything, and would love to have someone help me with all this "behind the scenes" stuff, so I can focus on what I love to do (helping folks buy and sell homes!). Together, we'll be a fantastic team! Base pay starts at $12-$15/hr plus a bonus per closed transaction, and I will pay you 15% on any closed deal resulting from a lead you bring to the table. As I grow, you'll grow too! I am looking for someone who would be most interested in a long term commitment, and massive potential for increased awesomeness in life.